Thread: Gen IV 6.0/6L90e LSA supercharger tune file

Tuner in Training

Gen IV 6.0/6L90e LSA supercharger tune file

Hi everyone,
    I looked through the repository and found no supercharged 6.0 files at all.
    Does anyone have a tune file I can use as a starting point just to get the motor running for the first time?
    2010 LY6 6.0/6L90e
    823 rec port heads
    Cam 234/247 113 +3.5 .625/.605 Lift
    60lb injectors
    9.6:1 compression

To get you going you probably just need to put in the injector data you got with the injectors and change the MAP sensor linear and offset settings for the 3 bar MAP sensor on the LSA blower.

Disable VVT by settings the camshaft from one to none in the variable camshaft tab.

It should start if you do that. It may not run super good but it should start with that much of the tune is changed.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Not gonna lie I’m a total noob with tuning. I have a guy that does my harness builds and basic unlocking and tuning for standalone setups but he doesn’t have anything for a supercharger. Once the motor is in a vehicle it’ll get tuned professionally on a dyno. But until then I need to test run it on my stand and I wouldn’t want this new build to go bang because it’s got a tune that’s waaaay off ��

If it just needs to start, keep it out of boost and it doesn't need a supercharger tune

I’m going to get him lined out

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 383_Stroker View Post
    If it just needs to start, keep it out of boost and it doesn't need a supercharger tune
    😂

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    I’m going to get him lined out
    Yea buddy! �� ��

Advanced Tuner
    You'll need the correct injector flow data and fuel pressure (constant or referenced to MAP) before it would likely even start. My 6.2L E-Force s/c build uses "shorty" Siemens/Continental 60lb @ 3 bar injectors. DM me if you'd like to look at my tune. My engine's displacement, cam, and s/c are different than yours but may be useful at least for comparisons.