Thread: LTFT + STFT logging

Tuner

LTFT + STFT logging

The VE table for Jeep/Chrysler row axis is Ratio, which is the MAP/Baro ratio.
    In the Scanner the histogram row axis simply uses the MAP sensor input. Will this give the correct values when coping and making adjustments to the VE table?

Also, when making the VE table corrections from the histogram values, for the "paste special" should you use the "multiply by %-half, or Add, Subtract or multipy by%"?

Thanks
    2010 Jeep GC 5.7 Eagle Head motor, 2" OME lift, cats removed, full MDS delete

Tuner in Training
    Hey,
    I think your supposed to use the "pressure ratio" Math for the rows in the histogram. Have a look at the below images for how I think everyone is doing this.
    Also I would use multiply by percentage half to be safe when making changes, baby steps.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner
    aaaa many thanks, did not find that one on my own. Thanks for sharing.

However, when using the PRatio as axis, there are very few data plots as opposed to using the MAP sensor as axis.

So maybe, should not be using PRatio. Could not find a clear answer when searching PH Tuners.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by skala308 View Post
    aaaa many thanks, did not find that one on my own. Thanks for sharing.

However, when using the PRatio as axis, there are very few data plots as opposed to using the MAP sensor as axis.

So maybe, should not be using PRatio. Could not find a clear answer when searching PH Tuners.
    Not to sure what you mean here. Can you upload an image of your issue?

Tuner
    OK, thanks for inputs. I think I have it sorted now. Patience and try, try and try again.

Tuner
    found out make sure that the sensors selected in the histogram is present in far left column. Then use the Header cell factor and simply add/correct the axis numbers to be same as in tables of the Editor.
    The Editor axis numbers would not replicate in the Scanner Histogram setup, I had to manipulate until correct. If these dont all correspond then data collected will be useless.

Also found that the row axis in Scanner does not like PRatio as displayed in Editor tables, but all work when using MAP sensor.
    Remember, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep are very different to the GM vehicles.

Hope this info is of use to new guys like myself.