Thread: New to this app..

Potential Tuner

New to this app..

Using AIM Solo to capture data. When I do the video overlay, the g-force gauge moves in the opposite direction to where it should. e.g. - when I brake, the ball inthe gauge moves backward! The feed data is LatAccel for the left-right, and LongAccel for the forward/back. Is that not correct??
    Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcatnsx View Post
    Using AIM Solo to capture data. When I do the video overlay, the g-force gauge moves in the opposite direction to where it should. e.g. - when I brake, the ball inthe gauge moves backward! The feed data is LatAccel for the left-right, and LongAccel for the forward/back. Is that not correct??
    Thanks!
    It's actually really easy to change in RaceRender. If you double click on the G Force Display Object to bring up its properties, there's a section about 1/3 of the way down where you can select the field. There's also a Range field underneath it to the left, and then a Checkbox on the right called "Flip". Selecting that checkbox will swap front/back for accelerating and braking without touching the left/right. There's a separate "Flip" Checkbox for left/right if that's also an issue.

I think there's a way to set that up in AIM Solo itself, but it's easy enough to change in RaceRender too. Also, I just leave both fields on "(Automatic)", and RaceRender always figures out the fields it should be using.