This is a repost from GM GenV forum, I figured it might be useful for other platforms too.

So I've been reading a lot in the last week while waiting for my MPVI2 in the mail.
I've read multiple posts about issues with erratic values when clicking "Calculate Coefficients" button in the VVE table editor.

So here's my first contribution to the community. Bear with me, it's my first attempt at MS Excel VBA programming and English isn't my first language. It works fine on my laptop, but let me know if you have any issue.

Here's how to use it:
  1. Setup the "Zone Info" sheet to be exactly like your VVE table when you check the "Show Zone Numbers" checkbox.
    • Using a different color for each zone makes it easier to visualize.
    • Make sure the data actually starts in cell B5 (and that it's the same in every sheet).

2. Copy the output of your graph in the VCM Scanner to the "Scanner Data" sheet. Again, make sure that your data starts in B5.
  3. Now here's the most cumbersome part. In the "Zone Data" sheet, you need to define each zone range so the spreadsheet knows were to pull them.
    1. Use the "Show zone numbers" button at the top to copy the table you entered in step 1.
    2. Copy the axis labels manually
    3. Under the "settings" columns, to the right of the table, you must define each cell range for each zone. The format is [top-left cell:bottom right cell].
    4. "Table range" is were the data is located, and it must be the same in the three sheets, otherwise you'll get wrong zone data in your table. Triple-check that.

4. With the top dropbox, select the zone you want the data for. The rest of the table is erased and only the specified zone is populated. The whole data range will be selected, so you're ready to CTRL-C it and copy it over your whole VVE table, without having to double check that you're copying it in the correct cells.

5. Use the "Calculate Coefficients" button in the VVE table editor, and repeat step four for every zones that have data from your graph.

Note: Rename the file to .xlsm extension. It uses macros. I could not upload it with this extension.
Attachment 107540

Let me know what you think!