Hello Everyone -
    I have a 2016 Dodge Charger 6.4
    I just installed:
    - a Texas Speed stage 3 turbo cam
    -Manley Rods
    -Manley Forged Pistons (9.5:1)
    -FIC 1000s
    -3bar MAP

I did the best I could researching information on the correct cam timing and adjusting the idle and PT timing. I cannot wrap my head around what is going on. Car was running before I added the pistons and cam. So using the same tune - adjusting just for cam, It would start (ran rich) and after a few minutes would start to stall out and die.
    I looked up for info that would hopefully help but no go. At this point I have to give it some throttle input in order for it to start - only for it to die a few minutes later. Included is a list of codes I am also getting. Could this be a bad ground on the driver side>?
    Codes.JPGsparkandCam.hpt

Yes I'm thinking ground also. I cant remember we're the coils ground but belive the block. If your firewall to block or coil to block is bad it would definitely cause issue as the coils are very ground dependant. Check for issues at ground location. You can do some temp grounds batt to block to firewall to ect. Cant over ground unless they are all to a single point which can case issues also. Had problems in the past grounding to much stuff to one location.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Yes I'm thinking ground also. I cant remember we're the coils ground but belive the block. If your firewall to block or coil to block is bad it would definitely cause issue as the coils are very ground dependant. Check for issues at ground location. You can do some temp grounds batt to block to firewall to ect. Cant over ground unless they are all to a single point which can case issues also. Had problems in the past grounding to much stuff to one location.

Thank you the input! I will check/add what I can