Thread: 2011 Coyote Mustang - Headers, etc

Tuner

2011 Coyote Mustang - Headers, etc

Hi,

Please help, investigating what it takes to convert our project car track only, and going catless. Looking through the tune repository and posts here to find out what needs to be adjusted for a Coyote with BBK headers and no cats.

I get the transport delay so no help needed there.

For catless tho, I'm confused. Looking through "catless" tunes in the repository, I am not seeing any real changes from stock looking at my existing calibration. When I run a compare not noticing any of the MIL's disabled, or catalyst test and MIL disabled like I thought I might see in these "catless" tunes in the repository?

Can anybody point me to a list of which settings to disable when going catless? Or is it possible this car already had those parameters adjusted for catless and later they put the cats back before we bought it?

Here's the current calibration...

2011 Coyote Mustang Auto E-Force rev 2.3 stock manifolds and OE cats.hpt

Edit, here's my attempt at what I think I should change... am I close, anything wrong? missing?

2011 Coyote Mustang Auto E-Force rev 2.4 no cats + headers.hpt

Thanks!
    Last edited by ngc1068; 02-26-2021 at 09:06 PM.
    2016 Chevy SS Sedan M6 SBE LS3, Whipple 2.9L, 3.625 upper/stock lower pulleys for 9.5psi, TSP Stg 3 SC Cam, ID 1050x injectors, LS7 MAF, DSX Aux Pump, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 6.1 HEMI, Edelbrock E-Force TVS-2300, 9psi

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc1068 View Post
    Hi,

Please help, investigating what it takes to convert our project car track only, and going catless. Looking through the tune repository and posts here to find out what needs to be adjusted for a Coyote with BBK headers and no cats.

I get the transport delay so no help needed there.

For catless tho, I'm confused. Looking through "catless" tunes in the repository, I am not seeing any real changes from stock looking at my existing calibration. When I run a compare not noticing any of the MIL's disabled, or catalyst test and MIL disabled like I thought I might see in these "catless" tunes in the repository?

Can anybody point me to a list of which settings to disable when going catless? Or is it possible this car already had those parameters adjusted for catless and later they put the cats back before we bought it?

Here's the current calibration...

2011 Coyote Mustang Auto E-Force rev 2.3 stock manifolds and OE cats.hpt

Edit, here's my attempt at what I think I should change... am I close, anything wrong? missing?

2011 Coyote Mustang Auto E-Force rev 2.4 no cats + headers.hpt

Thanks!
    You'll need to disable all MIL lights dealing with catalyst efficiency and b1s2 b2s2 ONLY OFF ROAD USE
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius