Thread: Tuning 2015 Camaro RS

Potential Tuner

Tuning 2015 Camaro RS

hey guys, I was wondering if you could review my tune on my 2015 Camaro RS, it has a cold air inductions intake & ARH Catless Downpipes. Its meant to be a custom performance tune for it.

Stock File: stock 2 (keep stock).hpt

Tuned File: tune 2.0.hpt

Power enrichment is way too fat. These are direct injected engines and not port fuel injection, you can run a much leaner fuel mixture.

You are commanding fueling that is safe many many pounds of boost yet this is a NA engine. Aim for mid 12's commanded AFR and leaner if you are running E85.

Don't mirror the timing tables. The low octane table must have less timing in it. Otherwise if both tables are the same it won't be able to use the knock learn factor correctly. If the engine knocked, it would pull timing and then slam it right back in once it was gone and that could create a never ending cycle of knock. It's better to have 5-6 degrees less timing in the low octane table so it can slowly reintroduce timing back in if there was knock.

You forget to disable COT because you removed the cats.

I don't know a lot about the 3.6's but those are just things I see. A data log with a wideband oxygen sensor will show more of how it's running.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    ok thanks, is there anyway you could help me since I'm sort of new to this and have been just doing research to create the tune