Thread: Can access repo - need Express van file

Can access repo - need Express van file

Can someone send me the 2002 5.7 4l60e express van file? i purchased a mpvi2 pro but i dont have the serial on my account yet and cant get into the repository. the file i had down loaded a while back is no longer working.

From the Repository
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Thanks D,

is there any chance you can find one with 4wd already segment swapped in and maybe rtt (no boost) ...i really wish the repository was publicly viewable. i hate troubling anyone.

I got into the repo...thanks for looking for me.

but... maybe im confused. i have opened a few different tunes, ones for other cars that i know have os mods, and none of them show anything in the OS tab. hp tuners is just blank. I basically only want to license one file if thats possisble.

Once a custom OS has been applied, no other OS mods can be applied, that's why that tab is blank. If it's had no mods applied there will be choices available.

Click the 'Calibration Details' toolbar icon to see what OS changes have been made.

The tune im trying to add rtt to is just a stock file with no changes. I dont see any way to change the os. I have no options. Is that just Because i haven't licensed this specific tune?

I'm a little confused. Can i just license a tune that's already been modified with the os i want? Or do i need to just license a random base file and then pay more credits for real time?

Thats all I'm really trying to accomplish is getting real time tuning on a NA 5.7 engine with 4wd and a 4l60.

Senior Tuner
    If you'll post the file that you want to use, we might be able to help you.

I'm actually using the one dhoagland posted above. Just starting with a base file for the express van.

Edit > View > select Advanced.

Senior Tuner
    Just click on the OS tab. All of the options are there. Make sure you are in Advanced View mode as well.

HP Tuners OS Pic.jpg

That got it! Thanks! I never even knew that was an issue.