Thread: Mopar tuners.

Mopar tuners.

I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee SRT. it has JLT intake, 160T, 90mm TB, kooks LT's with no cats, 3" dynomax exhaust with X-pipe. I am wondering if getting a tune would help with these mods? I am being told that my jeep is a runner. It has run 12.58 at 109 like this in track mode. Should I wait till it is cammed to tune?

Thanks,
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    dont expect a huge gain with mopar.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    dont expect a huge gain with mopar.
    I agree. You could enable your fans to turn on earlier with the T-Stat so that it gets cooler faster, for the TB you can scale your inputs to account for the bigger airflow but not much to be had. For the headers you can do some small tweaks but nothing major will be had there (turn on COT protection as you don't have any cats).
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.092, MPH: 135.650, 60': 1.492, R/T: .000
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).

https://youtube.com/user/fumanchu182

Tune it to delete those cats. Absolutely better driveability and mpg after that.. you should be able to get a bit more out of it with a custom tune. I know i could anyway

Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    Tune it to delete those cats. Absolutely better driveability and mpg after that.. you should be able to get a bit more out of it with a custom tune. I know i could anyway
    I am running the foolers on it now. Exhaust is rich smelling. at idle. Should I purchase unlocked ECM or just have mine unlocked? Truck is out of warranty now.
    2023 Ford Edge ST

Tuner
    What changes on a nag4 09 do you recommend playin with changing to no cats? i see there are many settings in the COT area.
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

So i guess Mopar engineers got every last HP out of these 392's. I am sending my ECM to get unlocked. Can't believe these cars are tuned to the max from the factory..
    2023 Ford Edge ST

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by midevil1 View Post
    So i guess Mopar engineers got every last HP out of these 392's. I am sending my ECM to get unlocked. Can't believe these cars are tuned to the max from the factory..
    My opinion differs from many other tuners. We seem to see anywhere from .3-.5 et reduction from tuning alone

Okay so there is some gains to be made with tuning. If your truly going to install a cam, then spend money wisely and wait. Personally I installed long tubes and a Procharger on my SRT Durango Very Fun Truck!!! You will need aPCM mod and a cable