Thread: LT1 to T56 VSS Issue

LT1 to T56 VSS Issue

I have a Katech LT1 mated to a T56 running the E92 using a 2015 Denalli ECM and OS. The engine starts and idles after a 3 wire to 4 wire high side fuel pressure sensor and harness swap, no codes currently present.
    Issue I have is the VSS reads 158 all the time.

Question i have is what ECM and OS will work with the T56 running a 2 wire vss? We currently have the 2 wire VSS into pins 6 and 7 in connection 2, per the Denalli wiring diagram. I have tried various input and field changes withing the ECM. The harness appears to be a butchered factory harness, with that said all sensors are working and reading.

I assume that a OS change is needed along with possibly figuring out how to bring in a digital speed based on the camaro or vette wiring diagram.

Any input would be helpful
    Thank You
    MBD
    2017 Crew Short 4x4 - 575hp/581trq at the tire
    2017 C7 GS 3LT - All stock for now, waiting impatiently for shop time to install parts

Potential Tuner
    Did you ever figure this problem out? I have a similar (but different issue). I have a T56 connected to a Gen 5 LT1 from a manual transmission Corvette.

We ended up using a Bowler t56 harness and used that VSS out into the ECM which gave us speedo, there was other issues going on with intermittent comms, random other electical issues and semi-unresponsive to tune changes. The final fix was to remove the customer provided cheap junk harness and replace with speartech harness and corvette OS. The tune lined out in a few revisions, speedo works and no more intermittent problems.

I had already lost my ass enough on the job I never pin tested old harness and new harness to see what the potential issue in the wiring was.
    2017 Crew Short 4x4 - 575hp/581trq at the tire
    2017 C7 GS 3LT - All stock for now, waiting impatiently for shop time to install parts