Thread: Hesitation with acceleration - Please Help

Tuner in Training

Question Hesitation with acceleration - Please Help

I have a Ripp Supercharged 2016 Charger v6 with AWD.

I have people trying to help me but the hesitation has not been eliminated yet.

When I launch the car, no matter if I launch from 2000rpm or Idle. The car will start to go and then around 4mph/2600rpm the car will pause/slow down (the pause is 2-3tenths long) until around 3000rpm and then it will resume it's hard take off.

I have some people telling me it's torque management and others tell me it is cam related.
    I can disable traction control, put it in rwd only, track mode, sport mode and it still lags.

I do notice if I get the car rolling under 2 grand in first gear and then stomp on it the hesitation is NOT there.
    Which makes me think it is the cams.
    As it was explained to me. The thought with the cams is that they are maxed out/against the stops at idle and until the car starts moving.

I heard this is also a problem the jeep people have to deal with also.

If someone knows the fix for this and can share it with me I will greatly appreciate it.

There has to be a fix for this!

Electronic throttle under airflow feed forward, ( everything set to 3.8),Under spark Transient tip in, (reduce all by .5%) Under Torque Management ,Driver demand, Pedal Character, Throttle WOT (Reduce to 2.5 or lower)