Thread: E-force Jeep JKU DTC's and Readiness Issues, P054A, P054C, P0507, P0129 and more

Tuner in Training

E-force Jeep JKU DTC's and Readiness Issues, P054A, P054C, P0507, P0129 and more

Hoping someone can help me out here. Recently sold my JKU with the E-Force Supercharger, Diablosport PCM, and AEM Wideband O2 on it. Buyer took it in for emissions and they wouldn't test it because the Evap and EGR systems are showing "Incomplete".

I asked him to pull the DTC's and there's a slew of them. Some of them I have seen before, some not, but I am trying to help the guy out and it's over my head at this point. Just need it to pass emissions since it has been running fine, though it could definitely use some fine tuning on the AF side.

I was never able to get rid of the U0141, I have no idea what causes that. I had seen the P054A and P054C before but they cleared and I went along my merry way. The P0129 Barometric Pressure too Low has been a thorn in my side for a long time. Screenshot of the DTC & Readiness tests is attached, along with the most current tune and a log that I pulled while showing him how to connect VCM Scanner.

Thanks!
    IMG_3617.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files