Thread: newbie 6.0 swapped

Potential Tuner

newbie 6.0 swapped

Ok so im new to tuning and have been trying to learn. Just swapped a 6.0 ly6 in a 08 silverado e38 ecu having some issues with performance and it has a little hesatation bone stock nothing done to it yet, made some adjustments to the high low octane tables and have done a little bit in the pe and tm sections also would like to get a little more power out of it if someone could look over my tune and give me some advise it would be much app thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Why is the injector flow rate a solid value of 42lb/hr?

What injectors did you put in this?

Also what happened to your VVE table? That is not helping at all. A stock LY6 VVE or even a 5.3 VVE table is smooth, no dips or mountains.

Post a log of it running too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    there stock injectors and would i be safe to change the vve tables back to the 5.3 tune added a log thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fix your injector data, put that back to stock for which ever injectors you put in there. Be it the 5.3's or the stock 6.0's.

Yes, put the VVE back to the stock 5.3's or copy over a stock 6.0 VVE table.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.