Thread: 2017 V6 Mustang throttle crazy fluctuation

2017 V6 Mustang throttle crazy fluctuation

Hello, i have 2017 V6 3.7 Mustang, car runs perfect under full throttle and runs perfect at high rpm range
    Idles perfect but on moderate throttle / load applied at 1500-2500rpm range car gets jerky. AFR is in 14 Range using external wideband
    tried a lot of things but could not get rid of this jerky action
    i have attached datalog where u can see accelerator pedal is steady and throttle is jumping up and down, so car is getting jerky same time.
    at that moment there is no boost, engine is still in vacuum area and throttle is not opened that much.
    doe anybody have any pointers with this issue?
    attached log with file.

p.s car is running Procharger, upgraded MAP and injectors.

thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeGG View Post
    Hello, i have 2017 V6 3.7 Mustang, car runs perfect under full throttle and runs perfect at high rpm range
    Idles perfect but on moderate throttle / load applied at 1500-2500rpm range car gets jerky. AFR is in 14 Range using external wideband
    i have attached datalog where u can see accelerator pedal is steady and throttle is jumping up and down, so car is getting jerky same time.
    at that moment there is no boost, engine is still in vacuum area and throttle is not opened that much.
    attached log with file.

thanks in advance
    I had the same issue with my 2017 twin turbo V6. Try this... Under Airflow>Electronic Throttle>ETC PR Filtering, set it to 0.4 for the entire range.

Potential Tuner
    Hello George, do you have the stock tune file? I'm going to tune a V6 2017 soon, but 3 different tuners have worked on the car before and there's too many tables modified already. I would like to compare to the stock file, I want to start from scratch. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeGG View Post
    attached log with file.

thanks in advance
    You have upgraded MAP but no parameters for MAP slope in your tune. So you are running 2 or 3 BAR MAP with 1bar settings.

You have to send the request to support to upgrade your OS - we did multiple V6 turbo cars and this is a must to change on those cars.

Why you changed STOICH to 14.6? This is wrong.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    You have upgraded MAP but no parameters for MAP slope in your tune. So you are running 2 or 3 BAR MAP with 1bar settings.

You have to send the request to support to upgrade your OS - we did multiple V6 turbo cars and this is a must to change on those cars.
    Hi, I have this same problem I think. Could you explain a bit more the OS upgrade?

This is what I see in my Airflow -> General screen. I've also attached my stock file.

engine-airflow-general.PNG