Moring/Afternoon,

I'll just get right at it, Eurodyne or HPT?

A little about the build and myself. I've built and tuned many big HP cars but I'd say a good 80% have been done with standalone ECUs, the rest with the likes of Hondada ect. Most of my background is Jap or Peugeot and this is my first big build VW. The car is a MK5 Golf GTI EA113 with the MED9.1 ECU. Now these with a stage 3 tune are no slouch but I'm shooting way past that! Franken engine, fully forged, revised head, custom manifolds, big turbo, sequential staged injection, meth, AWD. The car will be predominantly tracked with the odd drag day.

Will HPT support the car/ECU and of that level of build? Even if it gets me 75% of the way the MED9.1 is a great capable ECU and would be a shame to ditch it and will save me a load of cash in the long run until its no longer and option then I'll build a race loom and go with standalone.

What's HPT like in regards to change in intake systems, MAF delete, bigger injectors ect. What level of control will I have over these parameters? I've down loaded the fee software to familiarize myself, (even though it's all big block GMs) seems to be grate and waay better than Eurodyne user wise.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and will save me some hard earnt money.

Thanks for taking the time read this and appreciate any feedback.

Martin