Thread: Adding some exhaust burble on a 19 Ram

Tuner in Training

Adding some exhaust burble on a 19 Ram

Looking for some subtle burble on my 19 ram. From what I've gathered and looked at on some other tunes, I need to max the DFCO enable temp, and then create some negative timing on the part throttle base table..some people say they get a throttle hang..any pitfalls or things I should be aware of before give it a go?
    My stockstocknomds21021.hpt file in case anyone wants to give it go!

Tuner in Training
    My buddy and I play with burble tunes all the time on his 2010 SRT8. Have not experienced throttle hang on his car although another buddy of mine with a manual RT had some throttle hang, but we stopped hanging out before I could find the cause of it LOL.

You got it spot on regarding what you have to do to get the burble. I've attached your tune where I pulled timing up top, reflected that to the minimum spark table, and also maxed the DFCO enable temp. mike_ct - Pop Tune.hpt
    This should give you a relatively small burble around 2000-2500 RPMS upon deceleration.

I have a feeling the throttle hang may have been due to the RPM Cutoff limits on the 5.7, but I'm going to leave that to you to figure out if throttle hang arises.

-Jack
    Last edited by JackJensen; 03-09-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks! I will give it a go and see how she does!

Tuner in Training
    Got some subtle burbles! A little jerky once it goes below the 2000 area and transitions back to normal. Maybe I?ll try to smooth some things out a little.
    Thanks you for the assistance and pointing me in the right direction.

Potential Tuner
    you think you can pass your file on so i can try and make similar adjustments to my ram ??