Thread: Dyno not seeing surge

Potential Tuner

Dyno not seeing surge

Hello Tuners,
    Let me just say I am not a tuner. I am an owner of a LS7 swap on a 1994 RX-7 and been having some issues off the dyno. I took my car to three different dynos and my surging issue does not come up on the dyno. But when i am off he dyno i get a bad car surge at WOT no matter what gear i am in. The car is literally non-drivable unless i drive like grandpa to Wal-Mart. I have attached a couple runs that a buddy of mine data logged while driving. You will see three different runs i recorded. The car also threw a engine code on the way. If anyone has seen this issue, please help me out what to look for or do. Thanks guys....

V/R
    Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    It's going dead lean at WOT. Very likely a fuel delivery problem. Does it matter if the fuel tank is full or empty? Sometimes these things don't show up on the dyno, but they do show up during vehicle acceleration.
    Either way, you've got some work to do on the fuel system.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    It's going dead lean at WOT. Very likely a fuel delivery problem. Does it matter if the fuel tank is full or empty? Sometimes these things don't show up on the dyno, but they do show up during vehicle acceleration.
    Either way, you've got some work to do on the fuel system.
    No sir.....I have had a full tank. half tank or less and same issue. The fuel pressure is really steady at around 60 psi so that was my first thought was a fuel issue.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    looks like there is missing going on, since its a swap look at your voltage
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161