Thread: HELP!! EQ Error Ratio calculation with MPVI2 and Pro Link

Tuner in Training

HELP!! EQ Error Ratio calculation with MPVI2 and Pro Link

I have a 99 Trans Am and HPTuners 4.8.7, MPVI2 with pro features, and Pro Link connected to an AEM 30-0300 wideband controller.

I have the analog connections set up, and the transform set so that the scanner shows accurate Lambda from the AEM. However, I cannot figure out how to get the scanner EQ Error Ratio to use the AEM analog output for the math. When I select the Pro Link Red analog connection, it only shows voltage, not percentage.

Can I even use the AEM analog output to calculate EQ Error Ratio?
    Do I need to connect it to the Pro Link differently.... maybe the AEMNet wires from the AEM to the CANBus wires on the Pro Link?

Tuner in Training
    I'm looking for the very same help. I'm using the AEM 30-0300 with the MPVI2 Pro features connected via analog 1 (red). I cannot figure out if you use just the input on the User Math Parameters or if you have to use it in conjunction with the AEM 30 Transform to convert it and then calculate.

Tuner in Training
    I found that once you have the PID set up and transformed to the AEM, it will start also populating the generic AFR PID. then I can set up the scanner histogram using the generic AFR PID. Not sure how it?s doing it in the back ground but my generic AFR PID match?s the analog transformed PID exactly.