Thread: Restart at tuning

Restart at tuning

Hello all, I am a nooby (sort of) I have been playing with efilive, and didn't like it very well, so I sold it and am starting over with HP Tuners. I just finished building a tune for my 2001 Silverado, 8.1 (was 6.0), 4L80E, 4X4, true duals, 6.0 DBC TB. It definitely starts and runs better than the previous tune, it cost me 2 credits (lost somewhere in cyber land) to get the "new" tune loaded. I am an Electronics tech by trade, and a proficient mechanic by reason of bad habit. Only a gear head will understand that. LOL. Now to get it ready to fine tune, which brings me to the first major issue. I have not been able to perform a CASE relearn, and was wondering what inputs are needed for the ECU/PC to accomplish this great feet? My park brake peddle is inoperable, I think that it is needed?? anything else that I need to check? I am not very confident in my wiring harnesses they are as found, engine harness is not the original for the body.

so I guess I'll stop boring you all, and step back. P.S. current homebrew tune included, hopefully I am not in the "Danger Zone".

2001 SILVERADO CUSTOM BUILD.101.injector.hpt

dang!!! I knew that my build was extreme by most standards, but I thought maybe, just maybe, someone else was just as crazy as me?

BUT! then again, maybe not?

look at this guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKxAt39ydg

P.S. stick around it'll get wilder!!!