Thread: 2006 automatic f250 tuning help

2006 automatic f250 tuning help

im young and new to all this purchased a 6.0 and got the ringer have put ten k in the truck but she is ready to roll im just in need of a tune to refrence thats a good one by someone that knows there stuff does anyone have a good street/race tune for a 6.0 need something stout thats why i purchased it but the tune is trash (put stock injectors in it) for now just built new heads arp studs bulletproofed deleted wicked wheel with a 10 blade wheel sinister intake 5 inch exhaust need a good tune for all the upgrades i have done thank you all for all your advice im 23 and learning any help would mean the world to me i can do the mechanical aspect but this is a new world to me

This was a 2004 Ford F350 SRW non bullet proofed and a strong tune for what it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much man iv messaged alot of folks and nobody will help me I guess I understand tho I paid for college and hate working for free to lol or giving something to someone that I paid to learn for free but I bet much appreciate you help I'm just gonna use it to reference some things and another thing has anyone used hp to tune a ficm yet need some advice there as well