Thread: Not transients

Not transients

Hey guys I've been chasing down what I thought was transients but turns out it's the delay between the tps map and o2. How do I filter in order to line these up on the charts/ graph?

This should be a very easy question to answer for one of you pros. How do I filter in order to line up the tps map and 02? Come on man!

Post your Tune and logs as well as a little info on your vehicle.

Then you will probably get some responses. I'm not the guy, but the Pros usually blow right on by these threads without at lease a log.

I'm wondering if you are talking about delay in o2 feed back? If so I believe that is tuned for with integral delay and o2 switch points not a filter within the graph.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Yeah thanks for responding, I'm asking about the special functions, the filters. What I need is to delay the tps and map to match up to the o2 on the scanner/ graph. I've been screwing with transients and finally figured out that I'm chasing the delay between the tps map and o2. There's got to be a way to filter it.

Ok I'll make it easier, what does the shift filter do?

Wish I knew
    Have you tried posting the question in the Scanner section? Maybe title the question Special Functions Filter
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Hey man I appreciate you, but I think next time i will be using Holley.