Thread: LS1 Base timing , Fuel prime , crank fuel

Tuner in Training

LS1 Base timing , Fuel prime , crank fuel

I had a post in here a while ago about my tune and I have made a few changes since then (no new logs yet) as I still need to change and test a couple of small things before I take it to the tuner next week.

Engine is an ls1, 230ish cam, truck heads, headers, EFI super victor, throttlebody, Mafless, with the C06 Corvette (LS6) injectors and a detchworks pressure regulator.

1) I want to increase the length of the initial fuel prime when key is turned to on (car not running), as I currently need to do it 2-3 times before you hear the regulator/pump sound different and the rail holds 60 psi. I have been all through the engine/fuel tabs and cant find this option. Where is it?

2) I want to increase the amount of fuel on crank as currently it sputters to start and carb start works great to fix that. Under engine/fuel/cranking fuel which of the options defines the amount of crank fuel commanded?

3) I was asked to increase my base/idle timing from 7 degrees to about 12 degrees and see how that works. Is there a separate table for this or do I use the engine/spark/low octane table? That table would mean changing a lot of fields if so and doesnt seem right to me.

4) I would like to decrease the fuel commanded when running as the STFT are very very rich (the car is not road legal to take on a decent drive to check the LTFT). He thinks the table he gave me to get me started has too much fuel overall and just wants to see the effect on the numbers when reduced. Should I be under engine/airflow/main ve/primary to do this?

Thanks in advance ... novice tuner in way over his head atm

Q

002.hpt
    Last edited by QBRacing74; 03-14-2021 at 02:02 PM. Reason: attachment