Thread: Help, accidentally pulled 2 wires out of my MPVI Pro 8 pin connector

Tuner in Training

Help, accidentally pulled 2 wires out of my MPVI Pro 8 pin connector

Help, accidentally pulled 2 wires out of my MPVI Pro 8 pin connector. 1 is a ground that I put back in pin number 5.
    Not sure where to put my AEM sensor lead, I can't tell from looking where it came out of. vcm_scanner_eio_plug.jpg

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you can put it into any of the 4 a/d inputs. Most just put it in the 1st one.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Now I'm not getting any "power on" light on the HP Tuners box? The cig lighter power is good

Tuner in Training
    is there a pin out diagram for the box end of the HP Tuners cable that goes from the OBD port to the HP Tuners box? Then I could check for voltage at the box end of the cable

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Bill, I really wish you guys had a phone number for help. VERY AGGRAVATING.
    I'm trying to figure out why my box lights don't come on. I checked all 16 pins for continuity on the supplied cable that goes between the OBD port and the HP Tuners box. All 16 had tone so I'm assuming my box is bad?
    any help would be appreciated. Attached a pic of the box for reference
    vcm_scanner_eio_plug.jpg

Tuner in Training
    Update, I just plugged the cable into another vehicle and the power light comes on, so maybe I have a blown fuse for my OBD port? 2003 Z06 Corvette. Does anybody know where it's located?

Tuner in Training
    Ok, so I found a blown fuse in the passenger floor panel, and for anybody else the code is C/LALDL and is fuse number 29. 10 amp