Thread: Best Wideband

Potential Tuner

Question Help With Wideband

I'm new to tuning and have been watching a lot of YouTube to learn. I was wondering what is the best portable wideband for the MPVI2? Does the Pro feature have that? Do I need a wideband to tune MAF? I want to be able to tune in Lambda (according to Goat Rope Garage). I plan on tuning for others and I need the wideband to work for a wide range of vehicles. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Juan Neufeld; 03-16-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Tuner
    you can use LTFT+STFT in normal driving and idle but you must use a WB to tune your MAF in WOT
    I'm using AEM X-Series 30-0300 WB by the way.

Senior Tuner
    I really like the AEM 30-0334 its the gauge with a OBD2 connnector. The wideband will read from the car just like if it had one from the factory. The sensor is fast and accurate. No voltage offset/scalor issues without the analog output.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

I like the AEM as well.

Just note that the AEM 30-0334 OBD2 Wideband only works with the OBD port on vehicles that use CAN-BUS. On the GM side that's mainly everything after 2007.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

im planning on ordering the dual wideband from zeitronix. Im thinking ill use the narrow band outputs to keep the fuel trims happy. but even if that doesnt work, its 2 sensors in one box. and zeitronix sells good stuff.