Thread: Anyone from Central KY with plenty of LS style tuning experience

Potential Tuner

Anyone from Central KY with plenty of LS style tuning experience

I have a 2009 Suburban that I need to get ironed out. I had someone already do a tune on it and it starts and runs but needs some little detail work done. I am not sure if they have enough experience with the system to do so as I have had it back several times and still not right. My question is can someone point me in the right direction of somebody that can get it dialed in to make it a reliable daily driver again. Also since it has already been tuned once can someone else tune it without issues. I am in the Northeast part of KY but work in Lexington so someone in the Central KY area would be great. Thanks

Tuner
    You can email me and I'll be happy to help you.

Senior Tuner
    We do email tuning. With a couple of revisions it should be as smooth as stock. Would be glad to help.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys thanks for the offered help and replies. I am not sure the email tuning is the right call at this time as I myself do not have a way to program it and the person I have been dealing with tends to act as if he doesn't have time for me. I am really needing someone I can go to that uses the program and has extensive knowledge of it soo they can then drive my vehicle and make the tune as needed. Thanks again