Thread: MPVI2 Pro vs MPVI2 with Pro Link Cable

MPVI2 Pro vs MPVI2 with Pro Link Cable

Hi wondering what the difference between an MPVI2 with a Pro Link cable and the MPVI2 Pro? I assume there's a firmware difference between the two and if so can I pay to update my firmware?

I'm asking because I have a MPVI2, and I have a Pro Link cable that HPT sent me when I upgraded my MPVI1, and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to upgrade my device to the full wammy Pro version.
    77 C10 - 416 6L90e Swap

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
    Hi wondering what the difference between an MPVI2 with a Pro Link cable and the MPVI2 Pro? I assume there's a firmware difference between the two and if so can I pay to update my firmware?

I'm asking because I have a MPVI2, and I have a Pro Link cable that HPT sent me when I upgraded my MPVI1, and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to upgrade my device to the full wammy Pro version.
    There is no such thing as an MPVI2 pro

There is such a thing as an MPVI2 and there is such a thing as the pro feature set.

If you had an MPVI1 pro then you should've received back an MPVI2 with the pro feature set during the upgrade process.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"