Thread: MPVI2 Prolink with EQ Error Histogram VE editing

MPVI2 Prolink with EQ Error Histogram VE editing

Hey sorry been searching all the treads the past couple days and almost feel like I'm kicking a dead cat asking this. Been trying to set up the histogram for a MPVI2 with prolink and AEM 30-4110 wideband gauge on an early E38 in 2 Bar SD. Have it reading correctly on the scanner in AFR in comparison to the gauge itself, also matches my dynos AFR gauge, transformed to AFR with the correct sensor. Set up the histogram for EQ error, than set the row and columns to my VE table. While running it will operate through the map but not populate any data. Transformed this time to EQ ratio in lambda, now it will start to populate my graph. But the sensor reading is staying at 1.27 lambda consistently while the commanded EQ is adjusting accordingly. I feel as if I have my math channels set up incorrectly , any help would be a appreciated as I'd like to get these VE maps ironed out. I attached a screen shot of my math channel and EQ error settings.

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

Ok sorry everyone seemingly got it figured out. When going between Scanner and Tool just have to preform a transform again after connecting to the vehicle.