Thread: G35S tune shareing

Potential Tuner

G35S tune shareing

I'm new to the DIY tuning game messed around a little bit with good results.I was just wondering if anyone with a 08 G35S MT6 or 08 350Z MT6 would be willing to share a few tunes i could look over or share some knowledge?

Thanks.

I did an 07 350Z a while back, but I had to use UpRev due to limitations with HP Tuners on that year. I saw great gains on the dyno from manipulating cam timing in the midrange, but not much at peak power. I believe it was something like 19 hp at 3k rpm and 10 at peak power. Also held power better past peak.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

Potential Tuner
    Thanks much appreciated i might be making that switch i have questions. but going through the threads seems to not be much willing help in this board.

UpRev has a good guide, and the How-To located in this forum does a good job of explaining the available parameters and how they work. Aside from that you just need to start messing around with your car and seeing what changes have what results. Work in small increments and single changes per revision, and save-save-save. That way you always have a good map to fall back on.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

Potential Tuner
    For anyone that may need it.

2008 G35S 6MT Stock.hpt

Banned
    What were the limitations?