Thread: Mpvi pro lost all my licensed vehicles?

Potential Tuner

Mpvi pro lost all my licensed vehicles?

Anyone else experiencing issues with their tool losing past licensing? I hooked up to an old customer vehicle and it?s asking me to license it again. I also lost all my free licenses on the vehicles i made the free quota on. Ive made a ticket on Friday but ive gotten no response yet. If there is some leg work on my end i dont mind so someone please chime in. Ive got a new engine to start and cant without licensing again. Thanks in advance!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What is your ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Just happened to me as well. Licensed a new personal vehicle last week using the latest stable version. All was well until I downloaded the latest beta today and went to try it out. MPVI 2 firmware update happened as soon as I connected to the vehicle and then it reported the vehicle was no longer licensed. I filed a support ticket yesterday but have no response yet. Ticket number is 5832.

On the license part yes. It is on my old car i sold back in 2018. New cam trans all that stuff retune it. About a 3 weeks ago went to make a little change on it and it ask for me to license it. SD tune on it. All i did was closed the write calibration only then relinked the license. Now i do a relink any time i mess with it. I am on the old up date 2.4.10 something. So far it has not ask for me to relicense it.