Thread: 2014 lacrosse premium 3.6 lfx

Tuner in Training

2014 lacrosse premium 3.6 lfx

What parameters control both fuel pumps, anyybody , i have 87mm tb, ported intake, 2 adapter plates brtween tb and manifold, putting a tune together with much research madr some progress, thing hauls ass, lol, needs more fuel though

Why would you need more from the fuel pump with not much done to the engine?

If it needs more fuel because your wideband oxygen is reporting that it's lean then you need to give it more fuel from the MAF and VVE table. Make sure that the commanded AFR in power enrichment is matching what the wideband oxygen is saying.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    That is what i meant, its lean, seems to use up the fuel as soon as i feed it more, like the engine outruns the command from the pedal, ill check what you mentioned, new game to me this engine tuning, lol, so im taking my time learning the vocabulary snd meanings of psrameter names, what they do, thanks for your input

Just remember there is no guessing with fueling.

If you don't have a aftermarket wideband oxygen sensor in the exhaust you will need to buy one so you can log the real time air fuel ratio in the exhaust.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Doing better, ve table was the ticket, what a difference, my hp hub took dump on me had to order back up so im not finished, car has been parked since 4/6 , runs good but not like its potential