Thread: Experienced Tuners Advice or Suggestions

Tuner in Training

Experienced Tuners Advice or Suggestions

I'm posting the most recent tune I have in my Jeep SRT GC 20210108_232505.jpgbased on my research, and help from some awesome guys in this forum. The posted tune is the best I've experienced since changing my CAM and lifters. I'm asking now if some of you experienced tuners would take a look and tell me if there is something that needs to be adjusted or can be tweaked a little. I've been thinking of getting it dyno'd for perfection, but if I can get almost as close without the dyno and save myself $1000, ill be just as satisfied. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.
    My Mods are:
    Jet Performance throttle body
    AFE CAT back exhaust
    AFE Power Momentum GT Cold Air intake
    I also attached the CAM card
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your best bet will be to supply a data log with the tune. You will want a wideband as well, if you haven't been using one. I don't see that mentioned anywhere.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the response, I will record a data log to add. I havent' dove into wide band tuning yet.

You'll get some improved performance by training your neural network. Definitely get a wideband too.

Tuner in Training
    I tried the NN it seems to run worse.. Plus im not sure how to dial in the NN.. Log file added...

Tuner in Training

Log File

Mar_25log.hplLog File

You need to use the HP Tuners Neural Network Trainer. They have instructions on what to do in order to get proper data for the trainer. I would hold off on making any other adjustments until you get a wideband installed though.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne