Thread: Can't log In on Main site but I'm Logged In on The Forum

Potential Tuner

Can't log In on Main site but I'm Logged In on The Forum

<<RESOLVED>>
    I registered two days ago. Rec'd a "welcome to the bulletin board" and a sign up verification email,etc. I posted in the forum, had replies, all is well. I have now rec'd my new MPVI2. I updated firmware, "re-synced", now I need to register. I went to the HPTuners.com website and it says I need log in(?) I'm actually currently logged in on the forums. On the main site (http://www.hptuners.com/my-account) it says my email is not in the system so I can't reset password and when I try to simply create a new account, do the Captcha, full name, all the things and the CREATE button turns blue, seems active but is inop.

I can't find a direct link from the forum pages to take me straight to the other page while logged in.
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by MrSurly; 03-26-2021 at 12:29 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Did you get it figured out yet?

Potential Tuner
    I did not. I have copied saved and duplicated my car's tune. I have made the simplest edits (set no MIL on 0420/0430) and I am about to flash it into the car. My device info shows my credits... but I'm expecting that I will have to resolve the sign-in issue before I can flash it, eh?
    Last edited by MrSurly; 03-25-2021 at 10:33 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I'm hoping that an admin can fix this or tell me what I need to do.
    It appears that I cannot get full functionality from the product if the website will not allow me to log in.
    Can someone please assist?
    I have no idea how it can be that I'm logged into the forum but am unable to log into the main site.
    I can't see that it's something that I did, it would appear to be within the website's controls, somehow. Please let me know?

Potential Tuner
    THANK YOU! To whomever fixed it! Someone apparently reset or cleared whatever conflict was preventing me from being able to use my email address to register from the home page. I've been repeatedly re-trying it and a few minutes ago, it suddenly let me click the "create" button which had been non-responsive. I was able to create a new account, register my device, purchase more credit...
    I was then able to write the file to the car with minor changes.