Thread: charger 6.4 srt8 fueling issue

charger 6.4 srt8 fueling issue

Hi,
    I'm working on a 2012 charger srt8 with dynatech with cat long tube headers, inertia apache max cam and Hellcat 600cc injectors. I try to do some fueling and it seems to not take my VE modifications. NN turned off.
    I do VE tables, ltft+stft seems correct, just a little work to do ( Map 1 et Histo 1 in attachement). one month later, I worked again on this charger and ltft+stft have gone crazy , +20% average, whatever fuel enrichment I apply and I don't know why (map 2 and histo 2, after several enrichments). From the beginning (NN on or off, even without apache max cam), this car takes fuel modification 1 time out of 3... I don't know what to do
    If somebody could help me

sorry for my bad english.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    anytime you add a camshaft with dodge in the mix you need to rescale the tune fuel side
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Thanks for your help but I don?t think understood what you write, what do you say by rescale? In my case ltft+stft are going crazy while map 1 and map 2 are made with the same inertia apache max cam. The map 2 was made later by using stft+ltft histograms to adjust VE tables. Whatever VE fit, ltft+stft are always like histo 2 in attachment.
    This is my first GPEC2, I only worked on NGC3 or NGC4 before.

You would said inj.pw vs fuel mass, fuel mass vs inj pw, startup injpw scalar and inj pw offset tables?