Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T93 support finally coming?

HHP's TCM seems to be working so far. Not much driving, but I'll add to make sure to plug the connector in correctly. I accidently didn't, and got an error message. As soon as I flipped the plug, all has gone well. Looking forward to driving and seeing if this is everything it's supposed to be.

Tuner in Training
    I got an HHP unit and can't get it to communicate at all. This is on a bench harness but I have checked every wire and pin on it a hundred times.

I think the days of great GM performance ended around 2016-17ish. It's over and all going electric. The only thing that was ever great about GM's performance was it's upgradeability, nothing they build is worth buying the way it comes.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by C5turbo View Post
    I got an HHP unit and can't get it to communicate at all. This is on a bench harness but I have checked every wire and pin on it a hundred times.

I think the days of great GM performance ended around 2016-17ish. It's over and all going electric. The only thing that was ever great about GM's performance was it's upgradeability, nothing they build is worth buying the way it comes.
    Did you look at the directions and disable the codes that are requested?

Also for what it's worth, I don't think the shift tables are mapped correctly in the hhp ones. I have resorted to setting every shift table the same, but I think it uses the HOT table.

Tuner in Training
    Update. My HHP unit works great now but had to be plugged into a cars wire harness to read. My bench harness did not work at all. BUUUUUTTT now I understand that this HHP modified T87 is only for 10spd transmissions at this time and I've been trying to get this to work on an 8spd truck. Ooops. For sale!

And to state it once again, F##k GM for locking all this stuff down on your junk vehicles that need the aftermarket to make them cool!!! Cybertruck here I come

Advanced Tuner
    And to state it once again, F##k GM for locking all this stuff down on your junk vehicles that need the aftermarket to make them cool!!! Cybertruck here I come
    Idk, the C8 is pretty cool out of the box...

Advanced Tuner
    What a bright and awesome future that's coming up! No more customization you will have the exact same thing everyone else has and everyone will be equally as fast so everything will be fair!

Quote Originally Posted by tunerpro View Post
    Idk, the C8 is pretty cool out of the box...
    Its a slow PIECE OF SHIT. 144 on the half mile is a fucking joke.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by yellz06 View Post
    Its a slow PIECE OF SHIT. 144 on the half mile is a fucking joke.
    And to make it look soooo exotic but can't back it up at all. How embarrassing.
    GM is where people who aren't into cars go to work. All that heritage destroyed.

Advanced Tuner
    And to make it look soooo exotic but can't back it up at all. How embarrassing.
    GM is where people who aren't into cars go to work. All that heritage destroyed.
    GM would prefer to sell you a Z06, E-Ray, ZR1, or Zora if you want more performance to back up the looks. I'm not defending their decision making, just pointing out it's pretty clear they decided they don't want to share profits with the aftermarket anymore.