Thread: LTG 2018 air mass limitation?

Potential Tuner

LTG 2018 air mass limitation?

Hi Guys.
    hoping someone a little more experienced with the Gen V stuff may be able to assist here.
    Ive got a 2018 commodore with the LTG motor and e80a ECM.
    Adjusting the Virtual torque tables seems to be helping down low a little, but the biggest problem I''m facing is bring in more boost up top and at lower road speeds. It has been suggested i look to the trans for some of these limitations but I'm unable to do so due to not wanting to spend the money at the moment.
    Would be greatly appreciated if someone does have a copy of a T87a 9spd Trans tune for me to look at though.
    What ive noticed though is that as i raise my virtual torque and nothing else it seems to bring down the boost level, but i believe it may be cylinder air mass it may be affecting/limiting as it seems to sit at a pretty solid number of 1g when tuned. On a stock tune i can get it producing up to 1.3g of cyl air mass.
    Ill attach a stock tune file (zb current) and a stock log (zb010421), and a tuned log (zb020321). (please ignore the terrible logs, dont get much of a run in to do them)
    Tried raising knock airmass, turbo overspeed, and a few related tables but cant find anything that correlates directly with the values I'm getting.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Best regards,
    - Mitch

Edit: Forum wouldnt allow me to upload logs, took screenshots of an area of concern from each log.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files