Thread: Major TqMgt That I can't get rid of, is it possible the Closes throttle during Shift?

Major TqMgt That I can't get rid of, is it possible the Closes throttle during Shift?

So, after many rounds of trial and error I'm wondering if the BCM is closing the throttle during my first couple of shifts? When I turn the Traction Control Off it doesn't close the throttle. I can't be the only guy that has had this issue so I'm reaching out for some help...
    Mods are bolt ons only...

Tuner in Training
    your fuel trims look really rich try dialing in your MAF and VVE tables a bit more that should help in general.

All the torque restrictions in the trans are still enabled on the torque managemnt tab try disabling those

ill keep looking thru it for TPS stuff

Tuner in Training
    Adjust your MAF table bump up fuel on top end

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase08 View Post
    So, after many rounds of trial and error I'm wondering if the BCM is closing the throttle during my first couple of shifts? When I turn the Traction Control Off it doesn't close the throttle. I can't be the only guy that has had this issue so I'm reaching out for some help...
    Mods are bolt ons only...
    Looking at your scan it seems under the torque source pid you are logging that its switches axle to trans L when it closes the throttle, which I believe is trans long term. I'm not sure where in the trans tune it sources this info in order for you to change it. Anyone else have a clue?

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by FastV View Post
    Looking at your scan it seems under the torque source pid you are logging that its switches axle to trans L when it closes the throttle, which I believe is trans long term. I'm not sure where in the trans tune it sources this info in order for you to change it. Anyone else have a clue?

Ryan
    Interesting, good eye. I will do some digging

Trans tq mgmt. Disable tip in and something else I think.