Thread: PATS feature missing?

Potential Tuner

PATS feature missing?

Recently picked up a 2003 Excursion 6.0. I'm not ready to start tuning it for performance/drivability yet but wanted to make a few basic changes. I've read the ECM, but I seem to be missing a lot of options. The main one I'm focused on currently is the PATS switch. I'd like to disable PATS, but under System>General, the only option I see is PTO (enable/disable). I am viewing in advanced mode already. In looking at some other 6.0 tune files, I see there is a PATS switch located here. Is this just not supported on my truck or was it removed for some reason?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rtbrjason View Post
    Recently picked up a 2003 Excursion 6.0. I'm not ready to start tuning it for performance/drivability yet but wanted to make a few basic changes. I've read the ECM, but I seem to be missing a lot of options. The main one I'm focused on currently is the PATS switch. I'd like to disable PATS, but under System>General, the only option I see is PTO (enable/disable). I am viewing in advanced mode already. In looking at some other 6.0 tune files, I see there is a PATS switch located here. Is this just not supported on my truck or was it removed for some reason?

Thanks!
    Send in a request to support asking for it to be added