Thread: Maf tuning issues

Maf tuning issues

Thanks in advance to any help given.

I am absolutely new to tuning and trying to Maf tune my 2011 suburban 1500 E38 ecu.
    I have watched several videos and spent a lot of time searching for an answer. Wile building the graph for the eq err I only have MafvsFrequency.
    I don't have High or low. Is this what I am supposed to be using? Because it isn't working, I do have a wideband connected and everything disabled that is supposed to be.
    Kinda lost and cant find the bread crumbs.

Thanks again.
    Les davenport

A 2011 is only going to have one MAF table.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Not sure what I am doing wrong then. Here is my file.2011 suburban Maf step1.hpt

I believe you are looking for this...
    In your Graphs Layout - Parameter, Parameter Selector - Maths, Choose Afr error OR EQ error depending on how you are logging.
    Then in your column selection MAF(hz)... Copy the labels from your MAF table in your tune file and paste into the values

If your not sure what to log you can go to tools menu (top of scanner screen) Maths Open the one you want and it will tell you what it it logging for the predefined parameter
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

I have done that, just not getting any data in the table.

Then you might be missing something in the channels list.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Post up a log
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

I did, it is toward the top. Figured it out though. My WBO2 was displaying in AFR not lambda, took me a minute but I figured out what to do to change it.
    Thanks for everyone's help. 100% positive will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtlesDavenport View Post
    I did, it is toward the top. Figured it out though. My WBO2 was displaying in AFR not lambda, took me a minute but I figured out what to do to change it.
    Thanks for everyone's help. 100% positive will be back.
    Sounds good

Tuner
    Having the same problem but I?m not using a wide band. Got channels reading but graphs will not work.

Simply check your graph details and ensure it matches your channels in which you are getting your data. If that is incorrect your graph wont have anything to show.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned