Thread: Complete Newb loading tune from Blueprint Engines?

Complete Newb loading tune from Blueprint Engines?

ok so I am finishing my build and made an engine change half way through and bought a ls 427 from blueprint engines to which they emailed me the base tune. I bought HP tuners thinking it would be nice to get the truck running and load it on the trailer for a full dyno tune and also to eventually learn the software better to make changes and read codes.

So here is what I got, An E38 computer with a tune in it for a 6.2 and a corvette vin code in it to which I have bought the credits already.

The tune from Blueprint is for an E67 computer with a different VIN.

Is there a way to load the info or the whole tune from the base tune I got from Blueprint Engines into the E38 computer I have with a different VIN assigned?

Yeah, you can still copy data over from a E67 to a E38.

Some of the tables may be not be there or it may not be exactly the same but the vast majority of the stuff you need will copy over. You should be able to copy over most of what you need to make it start, run and drive around the block.

The major stuff will be idle airlfow, idle timing, MAF and VVE for fueling, injector data, ignition timing and things like that. You will also need to go through the E38 computer and turn off things you aren't running too. Like EVAP stuff, cat codes, cat tests, post o2 sensor tests if it's there and any other trouble code for things not there like rear o2 sensors etc etc.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.