Thread: Where are the tunes in repository

Tuner in Training

Where are the tunes in repository

Ive been looking for some 212/218 tunes in the repository on hptuners but only stock files are given. What gives?

They changed that a while ago, you'll have to search the forum for similar tunes.

But honestly I don't really suggest blindly taking other peoples tunes and using them unless you know exactly what was done to them. Otherwise it'll just put you worse off.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I agree on not blindly using anyone's tune (absolutely not) but, I found it extremely helpful to compare to see how my tunes compared to others. And as for stock files, i still wouldn't use as you are trusting they really are stock.

Was just shocked to see they cleared out all of our files. Sucks but, this industry is all sortsa changin'. I love these forums and working with you all. 5FDP there are MANY threads i've tapped your expertise! So thank You
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned