Thread: Turn off torque managment in 8HP70?

Turn off torque managment in 8HP70?

Is it possible to turn off torque management in the 8HP70? AND have it live.
    I'm doing a swap with a 4 cylinder diesel 250HP/450lb/ft and don't have an easy way to do any sort of torque management.
    I have seen a few stand alone 8HP controllers and wonder how they deal with torque management.
    I'm using the stock Hemi ECM to manage the dash and other modules on the Bus. I can try to work some sort of management through the diesels ECU over J1939 through a gateway of some sort if needed. Tried contacting Sound German Automotive a few times but never had a returned email. Maybe they closed because of Covid. They show a stand alone controller that does not look like it needs any sort of engine torque management.
    Appreciate any feedback.

Tuner in Training
    I'd reach out to Hellraiser performance... He's done some pretty amazing transmission swaps in Rams. My favorite is the HP90 swap in BlackWidow's Ram. Last I heard he was going for a HP95 swap. He'll be able to give you a good idea of what can or not happen... Swapping my 6speed to an 8speed was involved...

Thanks man, I emailed and will see what happens. Most shops cant be bothered to respond to flakes like me. ;>)