Thread: Lost my licensed vins on my tool?

Potential Tuner

Lost my licensed vins on my tool?

Anyone else experiencing issues with their tool losing past licensing? I hooked up to an old customer vehicle and it?s asking me to license it again. I also lost all my free licenses on the vehicles i made the free quota on. Ive made a ticket on Friday but ive gotten no response yet. If there is some leg work on my end i dont mind so someone please chime in. Ive got a new engine to start and cant without licensing again. Thanks in advance!

Tuner in Training
    This just happened to me as well. Licensed a new personal vehicle last week using the latest stable version. All was well for a while. Downloaded the latest beta today and went out to try it. MPVI 2 firmware update happened as soon as I connected to the vehicle and then it reported the vehicle was no longer licensed. Maybe a bug in the latest beta software? I filed a support ticket just now but have no response yet either.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsmith2 View Post
    This just happened to me as well. Licensed a new personal vehicle last week using the latest stable version. All was well for a while. Downloaded the latest beta today and went out to try it. MPVI 2 firmware update happened as soon as I connected to the vehicle and then it reported the vehicle was no longer licensed. Maybe a bug in the latest beta software? I filed a support ticket just now but have no response yet either.

Potential Tuner
    I have this problem also. I downloaded the Beta and and found that I cold not write my original saved factory file. I removed the beta but I am still unable to reload the original saved file because it is not recognized as having a license associated to it. Regards,