Thread: Have MAF Hz Channel open, but it's not showing data on the Channel or Histogram??

Have MAF Hz Channel open, but it's not showing data on the Channel or Histogram??

On my scanner, it is simply just not reading MAF Hz. But MAF is definitely working because the car runs fine on MAF only open loop. I'm stumped. Anyone else ran into this? Thank you for any advice. Maybe one of ya can spot something I forgot?

Refined AFR Innovate Layout.Layout.xml

inno ac signal.Charts.xml

21-04-06 15-10-05.hpl

Here is a vehicle log too

Did you try removing the channels, then click vehicle at the top, re-poll for supported parameters while connected to the car and add them back in?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Log shows it has a current P0102.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Did you try removing the channels, then click vehicle at the top, re-poll for supported parameters while connected to the car and add them back in?
    No sir I haven't. So you're suggesting I delete all channels, connect to the vehicle, and repopulate the channels?

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Log shows it has a current P0102.
    OH really?? That is something I did not see! Where did you check that btw? I don't have the option to click on the little check engine light icon when disconnected from the car.

Well, crap. If it's throwing a code and displaying no data, but the car is still running, is seemingly pointing to an ECM issue... unless you have another idea?

Thanks for your input btw!

In any log file, look down at the bottom of the Channels list, you'll see another tab called Details. Click that. All kinds of stuff to look at in there.

All those codes you have, you need to figure out if they are there on purpose because of something you've intentionally changed, or something you overlooked (like the VLOM solenoid code you forgot to disable - I assume - since you did not post a tune file to go along with all this) and need to address in the tune, or if you have a wiring/sensor issue. You have a P0106 too.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    In any log file, look down at the bottom of the Channels list, you'll see another tab called Details. Click that. All kinds of stuff to look at in there.

All those codes you have, you need to figure out if they are there on purpose because of something you've intentionally changed, or something you overlooked (like the VLOM solenoid code you forgot to disable - I assume - since you did not post a tune file to go along with all this) and need to address in the tune, or if you have a wiring/sensor issue. You have a P0106 too.
    Sorry for taking a while to respond, had to step away from the car for a couple days because Murphy's Law was kicking my rear lol. In that log, I don't think there was anything in the tune that could've caused that P0102, but I'll post the tune from that log. The only thing I can think of at the moment, is that when I did the LS3 MAF conversion I shorted the channel in the computer because I at first had the wrong pinout. The car wouldn't even start at all until I got the right pinout on the MAF plug. Crazy the computer is still working off of the MAF but it won't show data.

I think the P0106 is gone now that I've been getting the MAP tables closer, hasn't come back thank God.

Cop car last before MAF tune.hpt