Thread: 2018+ gen 3 coyote pats delete.

Potential Tuner

2018+ gen 3 coyote pats delete.

Anyone have information regarding if you can shut pats off via the master enable/disable switch? Im doing a coyote swap into an SN95 and im struggling to find info on the pats delete.

Second, can you swap operating systems via flashing the pcm? Change an F150 calibration (engine i currently have.) To a mustang calibration after swapping cams, and de-pinning and re-pinning the pcm connector to match the mustang?

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    No the master pats disable switch is just half of the theft disable. You can either toggle the ram bit to disable theft hardware wise using upper end tools or you have to find the remaining theft code in your specific strategy and disable it tune wise.

Easiest to just flash the gen 3 control pack tune to it as it has both tune theft disable switched disabled.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you decipha! Id prefer to have cruise working with this swap. Thats why i wanted to run the factory calibration.

Do you by chance have the gen 3 control pack read file? I searched the repository but, couldnt locate it.

Thanks again!

Tuner in Training
    How do you plan to get cruise to work? I have a gen2 swap in a new edge with pats deleted pcm and cruise doesn't work. Even with a s550 cluster and sccm with a s550 wheel and gateway.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sparetire View Post
    Thank you decipha! Id prefer to have cruise working with this swap. Thats why i wanted to run the factory calibration.

Do you by chance have the gen 3 control pack read file? I searched the repository but, couldnt locate it.

Thanks again!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    thanks rickety, you don't by chance have an auto tune do you?

Silver frost, I was thinking of using the ABS module along with the SCCM, and cluster.

Potential Tuner
    No, I do not...

Silver frost, I was thinking of using the ABS module along with the SCCM, and cluster.

will this work?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Decipha, can you elaborate on the memory bits that need to be manipulated? Either here or at [email protected]?

Thank you
    Bill

I can delete pats to your ECU or redirect you to somebody else, depending on your location. Feel free to send me PM
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Potential Tuner
    Thanks monte carlo, i just recieved my pcm from mars auto with PATS deleted off of it.