Thread: Manifold Switch Open vs Closed?

Advanced Tuner

Manifold Switch Open vs Closed?

So under my VVE table, there are two different tables for Manifold Switch open and closed. They both show different values. How do I know what the switch status is when dialing in these tables, so I know what one the ECM is using? Is this a open loop / closed loop table? How should I proceed with this? Not much info out there about this. Hoping someone can clarify what this is and why I have 2 different tables.

Advanced Tuner
    Should I just copy over the whole open table over to the closed table? Make changes to both? Really hoping someone can tell my why and what these two tables are about.

Advanced Tuner
    This might not be getting the response you want because it needs to be in Gen 4, or Gen 5

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by danmw2003 View Post
    Should I just copy over the whole open table over to the closed table? Make changes to both? Really hoping someone can tell my why and what these two tables are about.
    Just copy it over and be sure to Calculate Coefficients on both tables. What vehicle is it?

Advanced Tuner
    Crap I didn't realize I was in the wrong subforum. Yeah its a 2014 Camaro 2SS LS3