Thread: Example ODB2 data (Kiwi3)

Potential Tuner

Example ODB2 data (Kiwi3)

Hey folks,

Does anyone have any example trackaddict data they could share that includes odb2 info, ideally from a kiwi3?

I'm putting together a custom RaceRender template and want to include throttle, brake and steering. Sadly my kiwi3 won't arrive until just before my session, but I have some time now to put together the missing template pieces. I'd love to get a head start on my last template pieces, but the script editor is going to be impossible to get right without data. Video isn't important - I'll just add my own video feed.

I'm looking forward to posting the template here once I have my session uploaded. Some of them posted on this forum are amazing - the Fiesta ST one is sick.

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tunerfush View Post
    Hey folks,

Does anyone have any example trackaddict data they could share that includes odb2 info, ideally from a kiwi3?

I'm putting together a custom RaceRender template and want to include throttle, brake and steering. Sadly my kiwi3 won't arrive until just before my session, but I have some time now to put together the missing template pieces. I'd love to get a head start on my last template pieces, but the script editor is going to be impossible to get right without data. Video isn't important - I'll just add my own video feed.

I'm looking forward to posting the template here once I have my session uploaded. Some of them posted on this forum are amazing - the Fiesta ST one is sick.

Thanks!
    I don't think the type of OBD2 reader should matter as long as it's not the absolute cheapest one you can buy.

I haven't used TrackAddict for a while, but I could go hook it up if you're concerned. I don't think they've changed the names of the columns and such for a while though.

Here's a ~2 year old TrackAddict file:
    Best Lap - original.csv

Used in this video:

Let me know if you need any additional files/videos or if you need a newer one. Looking forward to seeing what you can put together!

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the data - really helped putting my template together. Here's a preview - the video doesn't match up, and I don't have current brake or steering input data yet, but hopefully once my Kiwi arrives I'll be able to tweak it to get what I want.

- All listed Gs are the GSum
    - The Dot at the top of the G circle in the speedo is the steering input

The rest is pretty clear I think.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.08.32 PM.jpg