Thread: feul trim

Tuner

feul trim

well as log states running high negitive ltft in to -30.where to start adjust maf an leave ve tables be or both.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    running a walboro well ti now 450.haqve it set to 61.also was curious why scanners reading high mph. Have gear set right at 3.08 for rear end. Tire size is also set correct.

Tuner
    The Maf isnt even reading at all from what i see of your log. Also you're a brave sole to take a truck up to almost 150 mph

Tuner
    I would do 130 mabey 140 but that not so guage is ready 2x 3 x normal causing fuel cut an or spark retard might have burnt that wanna be walboro up.i did see maf fail not sure why been having issues with synch connectors an used up pins that dont fully ingauge or seat proper help would be appreciated I have had get this far an she runs everywhere in town top speed 50 mph.i was going tune with wideband I got aem.fueltrims been coming down more around 10 15 area.my conclusion is running very table limp mode or ?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I would do 130 mabey 140 but that not so guage is ready 2x 3 x normal causing fuel cut an or spark retard might have burnt that wanna be walboro up.i did see maf fail not sure why been having issues with synch connectors an used up pins that dont fully ingauge or seat proper help would be appreciated I have had get this far an she runs everywhere in town top speed 50 mph.i was going tune with wideband I got aem.fueltrims been coming down more around 10 15 area.my conclusion is running very table limp mode or ?
    A few things come to mind here. First Being you're showing negative fuel trims means the pcm is trying to pull out 30% fuel, not add it. So I don't see the fuel pump as the issue. The failed Maf is a huge problem cause now you are only relying on the speed density side of a blended tune up to 4000 Rpm. You're fuel trims will seriously be out of wack depending on you're mods and if you never tuned the vtt or vve tables. Which brings me to my last thought. I don't believe you said what your mods where did you? Just bolts ons?

Regards,
    Ryan

Tuner
    fuel trims coming down on there own they plus 10 now.only mods 4in.intake stock 14 ecu 16 5.3 an 18 6l80.an of all they nay believers look at tune she running great now.just still concerned about the maf its a aftermarket. an there are two pinouts.one for bocsh an not sure the other.had issues with trans not having vss selected in right position.Was making speedo read crazy high.since that sorted out runs an shifts way better.I had issues also with ecu connectors from removing them all time.thinking might be why maf failing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FastV View Post
    A few things come to mind here. First Being you're showing negative fuel trims means the pcm is trying to pull out 30% fuel, not add it. So I don't see the fuel pump as the issue. The failed Maf is a huge problem cause now you are only relying on the speed density side of a blended tune up to 4000 Rpm. You're fuel trims will seriously be out of wack depending on you're mods and if you never tuned the vtt or vve tables. Which brings me to my last thought. I don't believe you said what your mods where did you? Just bolts ons?

Regards,
    Ryan
    sorry had tried to reply to you but replied to own post below to you sorry having learn the hard way everything got this far alone with research of course