Thread: Injector question

Tuner in Training

Injector question

So, I swapped the 6.0 in from a 4.8 as some of you are aware. When I put the stock 6.0 tune in I basically used compare and changed all info. Now that I'm looking at it, I used the 4.8 intake and injectors, should I have left the injector data original? Such as flow rate, pulse, pulse adder etc. Thanks for everyone who has helped already

All 4.8/5.3/6.0's use the same injectors after 2000 for non flex fuel vehicles (2000-2007 classics). They are all 25lb/hr injectors.

If that is what you 4.8 had then even is fine, you can use the compare feature to look at this stuff too. The tables will have the same data in them.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for the reply, I thought that was true so I did use the compare and found the data to be different, possibly different injectors in the tune I downloaded. Although I said it was stock. I assume lq9 and lq4 had same injectors, I used a stock tune from an 03 as wh ui ch should be an lq9

The LQ4's are in the work trucks like 2500/3500's and the LQ9's are in the Escalades, Denali's, Silverado SS's and VHO trucks.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.