Thread: Connecting AEM 30-4110 wideband with MPVI2 Standard hptuner

Tuner in Training

Connecting AEM 30-4110 wideband with MPVI2 Standard hptuner

Hi
    I have an LS6 engine (out of 2004 Corvette) in my 68 camaro and wondering if it is possible to connect the 30-4110 wideband White wire (0-5V) to EGR pinout 55 from 411 PCM blue connector. pin no 55 in blue connector is empty because most likely the 2004 engine did not come with RGR

I have found various threads about the same topic but could not reach to any conclusion. Some people said it did work for them and some say the new MPVI2 standard no longer works this way by using EGR signal, and the only option is to get the pro version which is $250 more than the standard for just linking the wideband into the MPVI2.

Thanks in advance

I don't see why the MPVI2 would have anything to do with it because you are wiring the wideband into the PCM and not the MPVI2.

If the computers file has an exhaust tab that you can enable the EGR with, then it should work with that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I don't see why the MPVI2 would have anything to do with it because you are wiring the wideband into the PCM and not the MPVI2.

If the computers file has an exhaust tab that you can enable the EGR with, then it should work with that.
    You are right but I have read in the forum that this feature was turned off by hptuners.

Would like to hear from people who recently purchased the the standard version of MPVI2 and tried to interface with their widebands

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 68camaroLS6 View Post
    Hi
    I have an LS6 engine (out of 2004 Corvette) in my 68 camaro and wondering if it is possible to connect the 30-4110 wideband White wire (0-5V) to EGR pinout 55 from 411 PCM blue connector. pin no 55 in blue connector is empty because most likely the 2004 engine did not come with RGR

I have found various threads about the same topic but could not reach to any conclusion. Some people said it did work for them and some say the new MPVI2 standard no longer works this way by using EGR signal, and the only option is to get the pro version which is $250 more than the standard for just linking the wideband into the MPVI2.

Thanks in advance

Hey how did you wire up the 30 - 4110to hp tuners. I ha e the same aem wideband and I have been looking how to wire it up. I seen others but not the 30- 4110.

Tuner
    I did a write-up on this on cruzetalk. This should get it working.

https://www.cruzetalk.com/threads/ho...tuners.245324/