Thread: P01 Ecm 2bar Sd not only applying Boost enrich fuel changes

Advanced Tuner

P01 Ecm 2bar Sd not only applying Boost enrich fuel changes

I have a 2 bar Sd vehicle that seems to only accept Boost Enrich Eq table changes for positive manifold pressure fueling. If I change the 2bar Ve table in boost regions, it doesn't seem to apply the Pw changes. It will only add fuel if I multiply the Boost enrich Eq table to an obscene amount. Has anybody experienced this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Wow! Those are some obscene big numbers. I prefer to look at injector DC on the datalogs, as opposed to PW. Are you getting close to maxing the injector DC? Is the fuel pump simply not keeping up?

Oh, you need to change the P0103 to MIL on First Error. Sometimes that will prevent the MAF from properly failing, and can influence the fueling.

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah, that was a test on the 2bar ve table. literally added like 50%. No change, then added like 40% to the Boost enrichment table, and that finally got the Pw to increase. I thought I had p0101,102,103 failed on first, but I musta fat fingered that. I'm pretty sure that is what is causing it, because it won't fail.... Thank you, I didn't notice that obviously, but I will let you know. Pretty sure that is the problem though.